Inspection and Safe Use of Harnesses Course
Who is it for?
Building, roofing and site contractors.
What does it provide?
AIM: To provide operatives with a general awareness of Safety Harnesses
OBECTIVES: Identify their legal duties under:-
* The Work at Height Regulation 2005
* The Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1992
* The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
* Identify the hierarchy for work at height
* Be aware of the key risks from using safety harnesses and lanyards
* Interpreting risk assessments and method statements
* Be competent to inspect safety harnesses and lanyards
The above is underpinned with CITB /HSE video.
The course is based on the requirements of Health & Safety in Roof Work HSG33 rev 2008.
Training attendance certificates are issued on completion of the course.
£20.00 per delegate (Members)
£35.00 per delegate (Non-members)
Click here to enquire