Safe Use of Access Equipment Course
Who is it for?
Building, roofing and site contractors.
What does it provide?
To provide delegates with a general awareness of the correct use of access equipment
By the end of the session operatives will be able to:-
1. Identify their legal duties regarding access equipment, under:-
2. The Work at Height Regulation 2005
3. The Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1992
4. The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
5. Identify the hierarchy for work at height
6. Interpreting risk assessments and method statements regarding access equipment
The above is underpinned with CITB /HSE video
Training attendance certificates are issued on completion of the course.
£20.00 per delegate (Members)
£35.00 per delegate (Non-members)
Click here to enquire