Asbestos Awareness Course
Who is it for?
Building, Roofing and Site contractors management and operatives.
What does it provide?
By the end of the session operatives will be able to:-
- Identify their legal duties under The Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2006
- Be aware of the key risks from Asbestos
- Be aware of Asbestos hazards
- Be aware of Asbestos related ill health
- Be aware of Asbestos products and some of their uses.
The above are underpinned with CITB /HSE video
The course is based on the requirements of The Control of Asbestos at Work Regulation 2006, the Approved Code of Practice and the HSE Asbestos Essentials Task Manual HSG210
Training attendance certificates are issued on completion of the course.
Aims to provide delegates with a general awareness of asbestos.
Objectives: Enable delegates to identify the legal obligations :-
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management Regulations 1999
- Workplace Regulations 1992
£20.00 per delegate (Members)
£35.00 per delegate (Non-members)
Click here to enquire