Health & Safety Awareness Course
Who is it for?
Management, Supervisors or Operatives.
What does it provide?
To provide delegates with a general awareness of health and safety.
Enable delegates to be aware of :-
• The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
• Management Regulations 1999
• Working At Height Regulations 2005
• Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
• Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
• Hazards associated with manual handling
• Avoidance of danger from underground services
• Educate delegates as to how accidents occur and inform them of ways of prevention
The above is underpinned with CITB /HSE video.
Training attendance certificates are issued on completion of the course
£35.00 per delegate (Members)
£50.00 per delegate (Non-members)
Click here to enquire