Height Safety Awareness Course
Who is it for?
Building, Roofing and Site contractors management and operatives
What does it provide?
To provide delegates with a general awareness of height safety
• Identify their legal duties under “The Work at Height Regulation 2005
• Be aware of the key risks from working at height
• Interpreting risk assessments and method statements
• Be aware of the cost of accidents
• Be aware of the hierarchy for work at height
• Be aware of the requirement for arresting falls
The above is underpinned with CITB /HSE video
The course is based on the requirements of Health & Safety in Roof Work HSG33 rev 2008.
Training attendance certificates are issued on completion of the course
£20.00 per delegate (Members)
£35.00 per delegate (Non-members)
Click here to enquire